Followers

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Fishy Fish and the Fish Scales

This all started when I started playing guitar in a duo called the "Quohog Kickers". It was a good shift from the normal, because we started to write and play music about political and social concerns. I rediscovered my roots from this process and realized that I am still inspired by the likes of Woody Guthrie and Bob Dylan. In addition to the music, I started to play around with designs. Along with creating a logo for the band, I started to brainstorm character sketches. Well, this project took a life of it's own because my kids love the characters, and begged me to create new characters. We now have a fictional band called "Fishy Fishy and the Fish Scales" in which we are putting together comic books, logo's, and trading cards. Great fun!

Here a drawings of some of the characters:








No comments: