Followers

Monday, January 12, 2009

Art Shows and Watercolor


After some prompting from my sister, I really focused on selling work. I sold pretty well after a couple of art shows late summer and early fall. I mention this, because, I really had to concentrate on finishing the commissions that came out of the shows. When this happens, I always have the tendency to procrastinate and do something completely different from what I should be doing. Thus, I really got me inspired to get back into watercolor painting which I have ignored for a couple of years. It took sometime to find my way, but now I have really enjoy this medium and hope to have a show of work in the spring. The subject of this watercolor of the Matunuck surf shop that is housed in a small commercial plaza that I own (one can not live on art alone).

No comments: